- 1 cup Oats, ground into flour (quick or rolled will work)
- 1/2 cup + 2tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs or Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Moringa Powder (optional)
Pit your Dates, place them into a bowl, and cover them with hot water. Let sit for 10 minutes, then drain well.
In a food processor or high-speed blender, blend the Oats until they form a fine powder.
Add in the Coconut, Almond Meal, Matcha Powder, and optional Moringa. Pulse until combined.
Toss in the soaked and drained Dates into the mixture, and blend until a uniform paste is created.
Pulse in the Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips until evenly distributed.
Using a 1 tablespoon measure, scoop the dough out and roll it into balls. Note: it helps to have your hands slightly wet for this step!
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or the freezer up to two months.